Friday, September 28, 2012

Baby Boy Update!

We have hit the 6 month mark and Baby Boy is doing GREAT! He is always dancing around in his mommy's tummy and making it sometimes difficult to sleep. But I don't mind,  as it is the greatest comfort to feel him moving around all the time! :) The doctors say that he is at the right size and development for his his due date on January 24th. Can't wait! All of his organs and limbs are looking great as well! Jeff and I are still trying to decide on a name. We have a couple we like, but nothing has been decided on. I'll let ya'all know as soon as we decide though! :) As promised, there is an updated picture of my baby bump below, as well as a 3D shot of our little guy.

 (Definitely looking pregnant now!) Thank you Mum for buying me those belly bands! They are the only reason I can still put on any of my jeans. :) 

Baby Boy! That is his finger/hand next to his mouth. The little guy didn't want to move it for the doctor. I think it makes for a pretty cute photo. :) 

Well that's the 6 month update! Hope you are all well and enjoying these final days of September! 

2 comments: