Friday, December 28, 2012

Baby Bean Update (Final One?)

36 Weeks!!! Baby Boy is almost here and we are so excited! Both to see the little guy and to be able to move around and sleep again. ;) Haha Our little guy is a little above the average in size and weight right now, his head is down, he is super active and looks very healthy. I am also doing well and am actually already dilated to 2 centimeters! The doctor says this is no promise of an early birth. I could walk around at 2 centimeters for a couple week, or I could progress quickly. We'll just have to wait and see. :) I am hoping he doesn't come too early, as I would like to have my Mum here when he comes, but again, we'll just have to wait and see. Below is my 36 week picture for ya'all.


While we haven't decided 100% on a name, we are leaning towards Lincoln West Bean. However, we may hear another name on our way to the hospital and decide to name him that instead. :) We are SO excited for this little guy to join out family and hope to visit all of you soon so that he can meet all of the amazing people in our lives. We sure have been (and are) blessed by all of our family and friends!

I hope you all have a very happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment