Saturday, November 3, 2012

Baby Boy Update

I am now 28 weeks along and getting bigger by the day! Baby Boy has been moving around a lot this week and keeping his mum up at nights, but I don't mind the lost sleep because it means he is healthy and active. :) Lately while I have been laying down and reading, Baby Boy will start to kick and roll around so much that I'll put down my book and watch my stomach dance for 10 minutes or more. I love watching and feeling the little guy wiggle around!
I also passed the diabetes and anemic tests! Woo hoo! While I am still measuring smaller than normal, Baby Boy and I are healthy and where we should be for our due date in January. :) Only 10 more weeks! Below is a picture of my 28 week belly. 


A few weeks ago my mum sent me a packet of burp clothes to crochet and I love it! The clothes she sent are so adorable! Below are some pictures. 

 Some of the completed products; done by my mum and I. (She sent a couple she had already completed.) 

The one I am currently working on.

The ones that I still have to do. Cute huh?! :D 

I am so grateful to be pregnant and so excited to meet our little boy! Jeff is going to be such an amazing father and is equally excited! While we still haven't settled on a name, Jeff really loves Lincoln West Bean. It's starting to grow on me, so we'll see what happens. :) 
Well that's it for this month's baby update! It's crazy to think that in a little more than 2 weeks we'll be back in Utah with our family enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday! We're SO excited and can't wait to see ya'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment