Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Swensen Sisters!

Yes I know that we all have different last names now, Taylor, Beddes and Bean, but we will forever be the Swensen sisters! So I have created a post about my amazing sisters and how much I love them! Why the sudden urge to express this on my blog you may ask? Well it all started with a little dream I had last night. In this dream I was a little girl, an only child. I was spoiled beyond belief with ponies, vacations, and sugary sweets gallor! However, I felt sad the entire time and eventually woke up crying. Strange? I didn't think so. Even in a dream full of so many exciting and fun things, I felt lost and alone without my big sisters with me. It was with relief I woke up and remembered that I did indeed have sisters and they are the greatest any girl could ask for!

So here I am sending a shout out to my sisters that I LOVE YOU! I am so grateful for all the laughter you have blessed my life with, the strength you have always given me and the wonderful, if not more than a little embarrassing, memories. :) I will forever be your seasome cracker sister and you two will always be my scalded milk and desert tortoise sisters! (Sorry to those of you not in our family and have no idea what these mean,  you are all wonderful to always be putting up with our inside jokes! :)) It has been really hard not living close to Katie, but I am grateful we have stayed close and get to visit often! I am also super grateful that I love around the corner from Abbie and get to work with her! You were my rocks growing up and continue to be my support now that we are grown. I LURVE YOU!!! Now for a trip down memory lane. . . .

Hiking all day and then sticking our bare ans smelly feet out the windows on the way home.

                                          Disneyland sword fights and Buzz Lightyear rides.

Matching pajamas!

Tube rides. Wait, where are we? Oh that's right, we're in the water because our father is CRAZY!

Getting me ready for Prom in half an hour and in a tiny bathroom. Go team! :D

"You know what is really funny?. . .or will be in about two seconds?"

All the Girl Nights at Olive Garden!
Shooting with the family and not being princesses, but mean, rough shooters!

Golden Coral! With "high calorie" rolls. You guys SURE you wanna eat that? ;)

My wedding. Which you both were a rock through for me and helped me so much in many different ways!

Abbie

and Katrina

The bestest sisters in the ole wide world!



No comments:

Post a Comment