Thursday, June 30, 2011

College Once More

Yes I am back at UVU and loving it! It feels so good to be learning again and I simply adore all my professors here! They have helped me love every subject (yes even math, though still less than the others. ;) ) My spanish profesora is enchanting with her lovely accent, humorous outlook of Americans and the way she is always quoting Gloria from my favorite TV show, Modern Family! Yeah she is awesome! I would love to become fluent in this beautiful language and plan on keeping my classes going until I really understand it and can carry on a conversation. :) Geology is also interesting and Mrs. Lamas is very good at engaging you and making the material less complex. Overall school is awesome and i'm loving being back! Even if it is nerdy to say that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment