Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My New Nephew!

You all knew it was coming and it is finally here! Today I am dedicating my blog to my first and favorite little nephew, Nick! His full name is Nicholas (Sorry if I spelt that the wrong way sis) Olani Taylor and he is the most adorable and sweet tempered baby! I am absolutely in love with him and so happy for Abbie and TC! I know everyone says all babies are cute, but this little guy really is the cutest of the cute! :D Below are some pictures of the little guy. (My camera is full of them!)

 This was a couple weeks ago. Isn't he so sweet! 

 LOVE his chubby cheeks!!! I guess both Abbie and TC were big babies and it looks like little Nick is following in his footsteps. ;) But really, whats cutter than a chubby baby? :) 

 Chillin on Gramzie's lap wondering why everyone keeps speaking to him in funny voices. 

 I love it when he falls asleep with his mouth open! So adorable! 


So that's a new auntie gushing about how adorable her little nephew is! I'm so sad we will be moving to Austin this fall and will miss out on a lot of his growing stages, but I am so happy to have the time I have with him before then! More pictures will definitely be following. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment